- Category: Himachal Pradesh News
- Last Updated: Sunday, 29 October 2017 20:06
Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election BJP Manifesto 2017 Highlights Points Main features Poll Promises
Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election BJP Manifesto 2017, Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election BJP Highlights, Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election BJP Points Main, Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election BJP features Poll Promises, HIMACHAL PRADESH Assembly Election BJP Manifesto 2017, HIMACHAL PRADESH BJP Manifesto BJP 2017, HIMACHAL PRADESH BJP Manifesto 2017, HIMACHAL PRADESH BJP Manifesto Assembly Polls, Assembly Polls BJP Manifesto2017, Himachal Pradesh polls, HIMACHAL PRADESH releases BJP Manifesto, Himachal Pradesh 2017 Assembly Elections BJP Manifesto
Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election BJP Manifesto 2017 Highlights Points
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Sunday i.e on 29th October released the Bharatiya Janata Party’s election manifesto ahead of the Assembly polls in the state. The Himachal Pradesh elections will be held on November 9 and the results will be declared on December 18.
- “Gudia yojana” will be introduced to check crime against woman so as to prevent incidents like the one in Kotkhai, where a 16-year-old girl was gang-raped and brutally murdered in July.
- All BJP MLAs to declare their property before polls.
- Introduction of 24×7 helpline at the chief minister’s office to fight forest mafia and drug mafia
- A joint task force proposed to crack the mining mafia.
- To fight corruption, the Atal helpline will be made available to the people along with the setting up of new Lokayukta
- Laptops along with free wifi to be provided to the students studying in colleges and schools. The RUSA system will be scrapped. RUSA (rashtriya uchtar shiksha abhiyan) is a system in which you have a choice to choose subjects of your own choice and there is a credit based system for the grading.
- The BJP has vouched that there will be no interference in the functioning of the Himachal police.
- Major Som Nath vahani will control thefts, robbery and drug abuse among students and youths.
- Focus on tourism to provide jobs to the people.
- Focus on health care and horticulture and Chardham yatra for senior citizens will be made available.
- Steps will also be taken to control the menace of monkeys and solve the problem of stray cattles.
Himachal Pradesh Election 2017 All Important Links