Meghalaya Elections Live voting Polling Updates 2018 Percentage Vote % 27 Feb Party Constituency Wise Election results BJP INC CPIM TMC
- Category: North East Political News
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 28 February 2018 18:42
Meghalaya Elections Live Voting Polling Updates 2018 Percentage Vote % Party Constituency Wise
Meghalaya Assembly Election Live Voting Results 2018, Meghalaya Assembly Voting Result, Meghalaya Election Result Live 2018, Meghalaya Election Voting Percentage 2018 Constituency Wise, Meghalaya Election Result 2018 Party Wise, Meghalaya Election 2018 Winner List, Meghalaya Vidhan Sabha Result Winner Party, Meghalaya Winner Candidate List 2018, List Of Meghalaya Assembly MLA 2018, Meghalaya Election Result, Meghalaya Vidhan MLA list, Meghalaya Election Result 2018 With Vote Margin, Meghalaya Winner List, Meghalaya Polls, Meghalaya Polls Result, Meghalaya Vidhan Sabha result
Meghalaya Assembly Election 2018 Live Voting
Voting began in Meghalaya for 59 out of 60 constituencies.
- At 4 pm, 50% of the registered electorate had cast their votes.
- Around 35 % polling reported till 2 pm.
- The polling percentage stands at 28.5 percent till 1 pm.
- 30 EVMs were found to be problematic in Meghalaya's Garo Hills.
- Chief Minister Mukul Sangma casts his vote in Ampati
- 370 candidates are contesting elections this year. Out of these 25 (7 percent) of the candidates have criminal cases
- Meghalaya recorded a total voter turnout of 41 percent till 11 am.
- In 2013 Meghalaya Assembly elections, the voters turnout was recorded at 87.97 percent.
- Meghalaya Governor Ganga Prasad casts his vote in Shillong.
- At 9:30 am, the voting percentage was 22% for Meghalaya.
- The Meghalaya Election Results would be announced on 3rd March 2018.
- The counting of votes will take place and Meghalaya Election Results Party Constituency wise would be declared same day.MLA and Winner List would be declared same day.
The Meghalaya Legislative Assembly election, 2018 will be held on February 27, 2018 at 8 am.
Meghalaya All Important Links 2018 Election
|Meghalaya Assembly Election 2018 Imp. Links|
|Meghalaya Opinion Poll 2018|
|Meghalaya Assembly Election Dates 2018|
|Meghalaya candidate List 2018|
|BJP Candidate | INC Candidate | UDP Candidate|
|MLA list Meghalaya 2018|
|Cabinet Ministers List Meghalaya 2018|
|Meghalaya Exit Poll 2018|
|Meghalaya Election Results 2018 Constituency Wise|
|Meghalaya Election Results 2018 Party Wise|
|Caste wise population/details of Meghalaya|
Meghalaya Elections 2018 Dates Schedule Phases
|1. Issue of Notification||31-Jan-2018
|2. Last date for making Nominations||07-Feb-2018
|3. Scrutiny of Nominations||08-Feb-2018|
|4. Last date for withdrawal of candidature||12-Feb-2018|
|5. Date of Poll||27-Feb-2018|
|6. Counting of Votes||3-March-2018|
The Meghalaya Assembly polls will be held sometime in February as the preparations, including the final electoral rolls, will be completed only by January next.
- There was speculation that the polls may be preponed to the club with two other states, Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh, which are going to the polls this year end.
- However, Chief Electoral Officer Frederick Kharkongor said during the recent meeting with the officials of the Election Commission of India, the poll panel had only referred to the elections in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh scheduled for this year.
- “The Election Commission officials only asked about the 2013 date for the Meghalaya polls which was on February 23 that year,” Kharkongor said.
- He, however, said Meghalaya is ready for the polls anytime.
- Besides Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura will also go to polls simultaneously in the early part of next year.
- Indicating that the polls will be held as usual, he said the program for special summary revision with January 1, 2018, as the qualifying date was approved by the Election Commission during the recent meeting.
Past Assembly Election Results of Meghalaya Party Wise
|Meghalaya Assembly Results 2013|
|Garo National Council||1|
|Hill State People's Democratic Party||4|
|Indian National Congress||29|
|National People's Party||2|
|Nationalist Congress Party||2|
|North East Social Democratic Party||1|
|United Democratic Party||8|
|Meghalaya Assembly Results 2008|
|Bharatiya Janata Party||1|
|Hill State People's Democratic Party||2|
|Indian National Congress||25|
|Khun Hynniewtrep National Awakening Movement||1|
|Nationalist Congress Party||15|
|United Democratic Party||11|
Meghalaya Assembly Election Result 2013 Constituency Wise
|AC. Name||Winner||Votes||Party||Runner Up||Votes||Party||Margin|
|Amlarem||STEPHANSON MUKHIM||8297||Independent||LAHKMEN RYMBUI||7163||Indian National Congress||1134|
|Ampati||Dr. Mukul Sangma||15031||Indian National Congress||CLEMENT G. MOMIN||5935||National People's Party||9096|
|Baghmara||Samuel M. Sangma||Indian National Congress||SAMUEL M. SANGMA||Independent||3587|
|Bajengdoba||Brigady Marak||7139||Independent||ADOLF LU HITLER R. MARAK||6919||Indian National Congress||220|
|Click Here to know more….|
|Partywise Position in Meghalaya|
|Details of Assembly constituencies|
|Total Assembly constituencies||59 (Gen 5, SC 0, ST 55)|
|Assembly constituencies for which elections are being held||60|
|Assembly constituencies for which Candidates/Voter turnout is Available||60|
|Number of Candidates|
|Number of Candidates Parties||345 in 2013 (338 in 2008)|
|List of Meghalaya Assembly Constituencies|
|A.C. No.||Assembly Constituency Name||A.C. No.||Assembly Constituency Name|