- Category: Goa Political News
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 28 February 2017 12:03
Goa Exit polls have been banned by ECI from 4th Februrary to 8th March 2017 till all 5 states elections are completed.
Find Goa exit poll 2017 for assembly election. Goa Election survey Result shows Who will win in Goa polls based on Goa exit poll Goa Election Issues. Goa CM Candidate has yet not been declared by BJP AAP. Find Goa Party Wise Constituency Wise opinion poll released by ABP News-Nielsen, India TV C voter Exit poll and India Today cicero Exit poll.
- 83% Voting recorded in Goa. No exit Polls to be released before 8th March 2017.
- AllopinionPolls released till now are mentioned below. Most of latest opinion Polls show BJP ahead.
- Chanakya exit Polls to be released on 8th March.
- As per ECI no exit Poll between 4th Feb and 8th March 2017.
- Polling for all 40 constituencies, 250 candidates, 11 lakh voters. Goa Live Voting Updates 2017
Also Read: India Today - Axis Opinion Poll released shows BJP winning 22
Latest Opinion poll by Huffpost CVoter shows BJP at 15, India Today - Axis Opinion poll shows BJP winning 22 seats i.e absolute majority. It's a triangular fight in Goa with AAP entering the political arena of Goa. Now the fight is between INC, BJP and AAP. But with recent controversial news of AAP MLAs in Delhi, chances of AAP has come down considerably. Latest Opinion Poll by India Today - Axis Opinion Poll shows BJP winning with 19 seats. Earlier Opinion polls by Kautaliya analysis and VDP associates showed AAP winning and BJP winning resp. But the final results will only be known once the elections are completed.
Also Read Imp. Links on Goa Elections
|Goa Election Candidate List|
Summary of all Opinion Polls Goa Assembly Elections 2017
|Goa Assembly Election Opinion Poll 2017|
|Party Alliance||VDP Ass. (Jan)||The Week - Hansa (Jan)||India Today Axis (Jan)||India Today Axis||KTDA (Aug)||VDP