AAM AADMI Party manifesto, AAP manifesto 2015, Arvind Kejriwal Promises delhi election 2015, partywise election manifesto, lists of promises, delhi manifesto by all parties AAP INC BJP, Manifesto comparison of BJP INC AAP, electricity bill deduction manifesto, cctv manifesto delhi, women safety delhi, Arvind kejrival of Women safety, free water supply manifesto 700 ltr delhi,Lokpal bill manifesto AAP,BJP,INC, Manifesto Comparison of All Parties, Top 10 Promises Made by Parties,Free wifi internet conneciton manifesto Delhi
Manifesto of Aam Aadmi Party for Delhi Election 2015
Here are the lists of 16 promises made by Shri Arvind Kejriwal to the people of Delhi.
- Resolved to legislate the Delhi Jan Lokpal Bill after coming to power.
- Legislate the Swaraj Act to devolve power directly to the people
- Acting within constitutional framework AAP will use its moral and political authority to push for full statehood for Delhi
- Will keep its promise of reducing electricity bills by half.
- Conduct a comprehensive performance audit of discoms by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Put Delhi's own power station at the pithead and comprehensively solve Delhi's electricity problem in long run.
- AAP reiterates the 2013 Delhi manifesto promise of providing consumers right to choose between electricity providers.
- Facilitate a phased shift to renewable and alternate sources of energy like Solar Energy.
- Provide Water as a Right. It will provide access to clean drinking water to all of Delhi at an affordable price
- Ensure free lifeline water of up to 20 kiloliters (20,000 liters) to every household per month.
- Provide universal access to potable water to all its citizens of Delhi at a sustainable and affordable price.
- Ensure firm implementation of the HC order that entitles Delhi to extra raw water from Haryana in Munak canal
- Preserve and replenish local and decentralized water resources to augment Delhi's water resources.
- Committed to clamping down on Delhi's powerful water mafia working under the patronage of political leaders.
- Several steps will be taken to revive the Yamuna including sewer treatment and control affluent discharge.
Bharatiya Janata Party
Here are the #MODIfied promises made by BJP Delhi to the people of Delhi.
On 29 January 2015, the party announced that they would release a vision document before the elections, as full statehood for Delhi was a topic of debate in the party. Although such is the case, beginning 28 January 2015, the BJP's chief ministerial candidate Kiran Bedi has initiateda series of tweets with hashtag #KiransBlueprint detailing her plans for improving Delhi. It has been said that no manifesto by BJP has provided AAP with a "much needed ammunition" in their Election Campaign
On February 3, 2015, the BJP's vision document was released publicly. It included 270 points and 35 areas of focus, which included the following:
- 100% transparency
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Police accountability
- Maximum measurability
- Fiscal prudence
- Zero tolerance to Corruption
- Focus on youth affairs
- Electricity & Water, Cleanliness
- Education & Skill Development
Indian National Congress
Synopsis of Manifesto by Indian National Congress
- Vows to lower electricity charges in the national capital.
- Rs.1.5/unit rate for 0–200 unit users.
- 50 percent rebate for above 200 unit users.
- Promises to provide free wi-fi facility across Delhi.
- A uniform pension scheme of Rs. 2000 will be started.
- Assure rate cut in power tariffs
- Wave off old water supply bills.
- Government internet cafes in all assembly seats
- Committed to Yamuna cleaning
- Free sewer connection to the people
- Public transports would also have free wi-fi.
- All hospitals would be equipped with modern diagnosis facilities.
- Service assurance for all government employees. Regularization policies for government teachers and other government servants would follow.
- Metro extension is certainly our commitment
- Salary hike for anganwadi workers is also in agenda.
- Women safety is our concern. civil defense and home guard recruitment will be increased
- In addition to this, women’s toilets are on our agenda.
- CCTV to be installed in public transport is another focus of the party.