You are here: Home Bihar|
 

Average assets of party candidates in second phase of Bihar Assembly polls , Bihar Political Party candidate assets ,Bihar party candidates wealth,bihar assembly election news,bihar polls,Bihar election phase 2 facts

Average assets of party candidates in second phase of Bihar Assembly polls , Bihar Political Party candidate assets ,Bihar party candidates wealth,bihar assembly election news,bihar polls,Bihar election phase 2 facts

On 16th Oct 2nd phase of voting will take place For Bihar Assembly Election 2015. 32 Assembly Constituencieswill go on vote situated in districts Bhabhua, Rohtas, Arwal, Jahanabad, Aurangabad and Gaya.

Second Phase Bihar Assembly Elections 2015 LIVE Updates 

FULL List of 2nd Phase Bihar Election Contesting Candidate

Interesting Facts About Bihar Assembly Polls 2015

Interesting Facts About Phase 1 Bihar Polls

Interesting Facts About Phase 3 Bihar Polls

Interesting Facts About Phase 4 Bihar Polls

Interesting Facts About Phase 5 Bihar Polls

SOME INTERESTING FACTS BIHAR POLLS PHASE 2:

infography

  1. Of 456 candidates contesting for 32 seats in the second phase of Bihar Assembly elections, 142 (31%) have declared criminal cases
  2. Serious criminal cases - 110 (24%) candidates. Serious criminal cases include those related to murder, attempt to murder, communal disharmony, kidnapping, crimes against women etc.
  3. Out of the 16 BJP candidates, 11 (69%) have criminal records. The percentage is no different for Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's JDU and Lalu Prasad-led RJD
     
  4. Nine (69%) out of 13 candidates fielded by both JDU and RJD face criminal charges. The other parties fare no better with four (31%) out of 13 candidates from Communist Party of India (CPI), 15 (47%) out of 32 candidates from Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), six (32%) out of 19 candidates from Samajwadi Party, four (67%) out of six candidates fielded by Congress, one (7%) out of 14 candidates of Shiv Sena along with nine (47%) out of 19 Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Liberation (CPI (ML) L) and 34 (23%) of the 146 Independents have declared criminal cases against themselves in their affidavits.
  5. Party wise candidates with serious criminal cases include six (38%) out of 16 candidates from BJP, 5 (38%) out of 13 candidates fielded by JDU and nine (69%) out of 13 RJD candidates.
  6. Two (15%) out of 13 candidates from CPI, 11 (34%) out of 32 candidates from BSP, five (26%) out of 19 candidates from SP, one (17%) out of six Congress candidates, one (7%) out of 14 Shiv Sena candidates along with nine (47%) out of 19 candidates of the CPI(ML) (L) and 31 (21%) out of 146 Independent candidates have declared serious criminal cases against themselves in their affidavits.

 

Find Your Assembly

Google Translate

CEO & Voter List