Bihar Second Phase Election Live Updates,55 % overall voter turnout recorded,Voting % recorded in second phase, Bihar 2nd Phase Live Voting Percentage Updates, 2nd phase 16th Oct Bihar Assembly Constituency, Bihar Voting Patterns Live
- Category: Bihar Political News
- Last Updated: Monday, 19 October 2015 11:32
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Constituencies District & Phase Wise
On 16th Oct 2nd phase of voting will take place For Bihar Assembly Election 2015. 32 Assembly Constituencies will go on vote situated in districts Bhabhua, Rohtas, Arwal, Jahanabad, Aurangabad and Gaya. There are 4 ex CMs contesting in Second Phase of elections in Bihar 2015.
Bihar Second Phase Election Highlights:
- Overall 55% voter turnout recorded
- #BiharPolls : 52.53% voter turnout till 4pm
- #BiharPolls : 51.11% voter turnout till 3 pm
- #BiharPolls: 47% voter turnout till 2 PM
- #BiharPolls: 42.6% voter turnout recorded till 1pm
- #BiharPolls: 36.27% voting recorded till 12 noon
- #BiharPolls: 29.92% voter turnout recorded till 11 AM
- #BiharPolls: 20.6% voters turnout till 10:00 am
- #BiharPolls : 16% voters turnout till 9:30 am
- #BiharPolls : 11 % voters turnout till 9:00 am
- #BiharPolls : 6.5 % voters turnout till 8:00 am | Jahanabad- 7% turnout till 8 am
- #Rohtas: 54.66%
- #Arwal: 53.21%
- #Aurangabad: 52.50%
- #Gaya: 55.54%
Bihar Second Phase Election Live Updates:
- #BiharPolls : Overall 52.53 Voting till 4pm in #Bihar, Maximum 57.86% in #Kaimur, Minimum 52.50% in #Aurangabad
- 3:10 PM #BiharPolls : Voting ends in 11 Naxal-hit constituencies at 3 PM
- 3:00 PM: Polling percentage of 46.99% seen until 2 pm for the second phase of #Biharpolls.
- Out of 32 constituencies, voting ends in 11 seats.
- 1:30 PM: Brisk and peaceful polling underway
- 12:30 pm: 36.27% voting recorded till 12 noon in second phase, highest in Gaya with 42.97%
- 10 villages of Ghoshi Assembly voted for the first time. Chandradev Mahto also voted for the first time at the age of 80.
10.10 am: 7 polling booths in Gaya district are managed by women, from security officers to election officials.
9: 12 am: Reports are coming in that EVM machines not functioning properly in a few constituencies.
9: am: A cane bomb has been found at booth No: 144 in Rafiganj assembly constituency in the naxal-affected district of Aurangabad district. Para-military forces have cordoned off the area and bomb disposal force has been summoned.
- 8:00 am : #BiharPolls : 6.5 % voters turnout till 8:00 am | Jahanabad- 7% turnout till 8 am
- 7:30 am : People queueing up to cast their vote for #BiharPolls, in Aurangabad (Bihar).
- 7:00 am : Voting begins in 32 constituencies for phase 2 of #BiharPolls
|Phase 2 Constituencies|
|Name of District||AC No.||AC Name||Voting %|
|Last Date of Nominations (28 Sept, 2015)||Date of Polls (16 Oct, 2015)||Counting of Votes (8 Nov, 2015)|
|Kaimur (Bhabhua) (57.86%)||203||Ramgarh||57%|