Madhya Pradesh Municipal Corporation Council Election Result 2018 Schedule Candidates Opinion Exit Poll Ward Voter list
- Category: MP News
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 17 January 2018 11:20
Madhya Pradesh Municipal Council and Panchayat Elections 2018
Voting for the Madhya Pradesh Municipal Council and Madhya Pradesh Panchayat Elections 2018 will take place today on January 17.
- Technical Issues happened in EVMs at Polling Booth 247.
- The voting for the Madhya Pradesh Municipal Council polls and Madhya Pradesh Panchayat Polls will begin at 7 AM and continue till 5 PM.
- In Madhya Pradesh Local Body Elections 2018, 19 urban local bodies (plus 1 for bypoll) in 5 districts are going to vote on January 17, 2018
- Civic body polls are scheduled in 21 bodies in six districts. A total of 76 candidates are in the fray.
- Security has been deployed at the polling booths in Madhya Pradesh. In Dhar district, the municipal council Dhar, Manavar and Pithampur Municipal Council Sardarpur, Rajgarh, Dharampuri, Dhanod, Kukshi and Dahi have gone to polling.
Madhya Pradesh Urban Body Elections Results 2017
Results for 43 local bodies went for elections.
Madhya Pradesh Local Body Election Result Detailed 2017
- Congress wins three seats in Mandsaur.
- Sanawad in Khargone district - Manjusha Narendra Sharma of Congress wins.
- Maheshwar in Khargone district - Congress leader Amita Hemant Jain wins.
- Dabra municipality in Gwalior - BJP's Arti Maurya registers win.
- Dindori - Pankaj Singh Tomar of BJP is the winner.
- Junnardeo, Chhindwara district - Congress candidate Pushpa Sahu wins.
- Sausar, Chhindwara district - Congress' Lakshman Chake is the winner.
- Jhabua Ranapur - BJP candidate Sunita wins
- Jhabua Thandla - BJP's Bunty Nana Sohan wins
- Jhabua Petlawad - BJP's Manohar Bhatevra wins.
- Jhabua Nagar Palika Parishad - Congress' Mannu Dodia emerges winner
- Alirajpur Chandrashekhar Azad Nagar - BJP's Nirmala Davar wins.
- Pandhurna municipality in Chhindwara district - Independent candidate is the winner.
- Lakhnadaun Nagar Parishad - Congress bags 5 seats, BJP 4 and Independent candidates 6.
- BJP wins elections in Budhar and Jaitwara.
- Jobat Nagar Panchayat - BJP’s Ramila Chouhan wins president’s post.
- Shahdol Nagar Palika - BJP candidate Urmila Katare wins.
- Mundi Nagar Parishad - BJP candidate Shmina Bi defeats Congress’ Razak Mansuri.
Madhya Pradesh Urban Body Elections 2017 Dates
- Voting Live today for MP Urban Body Elections 2017.
- 37 urban bodies, including 14 Municipal Councils and 23 Nagar Parishad
- Nomintion will start on July 17. Last date for filing nomination form will be on July 24 and scrutiny will be on July 25. The applicants can withdraw their names from contesting election on July 27 and the symbols will be allotted on July 27. Polling will be held on August 9 from 7 am to 5 pm and counting of votes will be started from 9 am.
Poll Event Single Phase (ALL 40 ACs) Date of Notification 17.07.2017 ( Last Date of Making Nominations 24.07.2017 () Scrutiny of Nominations 25.07.2017 () Withdrawal of Candidature 27.07.2017 () Date of Poll 09.08.2017 () Date of Counting 10.08.2017 ()
- Urban bodies of scheduled areas include Nagar Parishad Chhanera in Khandwa, Nagar Parishad Sailana in Ratlam, municipal council, Sarni, Nagar Parishad Athner and Chicholi of Betul district, Nagar Palika Parishad, Jabua, Nagar Parishad Ranapur, Thandla and Petlawad of Jhabua, Nagar Palika Parishad Alirajpur, Nagar Parishad Bhabra, Jobat of Alirajpur district, Nagar Parishad Bhikangaon, Maheshwar, Mandleshwar of Khargone, Nagar Palika Parishad Burhanpur, Nepanagar of Burhanpur district, Nagar Palika Parishad Junnardev, Damua, Pandhurna, Saunsar, Harrai and Mohgaon of Chhindwara district, Lakhnadaun of Seoni district, Nagar Palika Parishad Mandla, Nainpur, Nagar Parishad Nivas, Bamhani Banjar, Bichhiya of Mandla district, Nagar Parishad Dindori and Shahpura of Dindori district, Nagar Parishad Baihar of Balaghat district, Nagar Palika Parishad Shahdol, Nagar Parishad Jaisingh Nagar, Budhar of Shahdol district, Kotma, Bijuri of Anuppur and Nagar Palika Parishad Pali of Umaria district.
- Municipal elections will be held in 52 municipalities and municipal councils of
- Betul, Dhar, Khargone, Barwani, Jhabua, Alirajpur, Khandwa, Burhanpur, Ratlam, Vidisha, Narsinghpur, Chhindwara, Seoni, Mandla, Balaghat, Dindori, Shahdol, Anuppur, Umaria and Satna districts. The area is Dalit and tribal dominated with majority of population involved in farming. The civic election would be a deciding factor for the assembly polls which would see a stiff contest on issues related to farmers, traders, Dalits and tribals, said sources in BJP.
- There is municipal elections in 20 districts.
- The state election commission is yet to officially declare the poll schedule,but preparations have started with inspection of polling centres, EVMs and precautionary arrangement in view of the monsoon.
- With state election commissioner R Parashuram instructing district collectors to make preparations for EVM safety and updation of voters' list, BJP leaders have started their preparations for booth management and networking in reserved areas.
District Wise Population of Madhya Pradesh
15 Morena District|Morena District]] |234,784 16 Singrauli District|Singrauli District|]| 234,784
Find here Madhya Pradesh Municipal Corporation Ward List Nagar Nigam, Nagar Palika Parishad, Nagar Panchayat
Download Madhya Pradesh Municipal Corporation Local body Election Voter List