West Bengal Assembly Election Dates Schedule 2021 Announced phase wise constituency list
West Bengal Assembly Election Schedule 2021, West Bengal election Schedule, West Bengal legislative Election 2021 dates Announced, West Bengal Vidhan Sabha Election Dates, West Bengal Election Schedule 2021, West Bengal Assembly Election Phase Dates, Voting Election Result Date 2021
8 phase polling in West Bengal on
March 27, April 1, April 6, April 10, April 17, April 22 , April 26 and April 29: EC
Counting of votes for all five assembly elections on May 2: EC
The West Bengal Legislative Assembly is the unicameral legislature of the Indianstate of West Bengal. It is Located in the B. B. D. Bagh area of Kolkata (Calcutta)-the Capital of the state. Members of the Legislative assembly are directly elected by the people. The legislative assembly comprises 294 Members of Legislative Assembly, which include 294 members directly elected from single-seat constituencies. Its term is five years, unless sooner dissolved.
Wondering how to manage a political election campaign to win this election? Leadtech is the best election campaign management company, offering end-to-end services on election campaign management.
West Bengal Assembly Election 2021 Updates
- Dates for Elections to all 5 states to be announced now. ECI to announce it shortly.
- A total of 824 assembly constituencies and 18.68 crore electors will cast vote at 2.7 lakh polling stations in Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Kerala, Assam and Puducherry: CEC
- The Election Commission held meeting on Wednesday to finalise the schedule for Assembly elections in 5 states — Assam, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Union Territory of Puducherry.
Elections are due to be held in April-May. Speaking at a rally in Assam, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday had said that the election schedule might be announced by March 7. For the last assembly election, he said, dates were announced on March 4. “This time too I believe the dates will be announced anytime in the first week of March,” the Prime Minister said.
- 12 Companies of central forces reach West Bengal ahead of Poll announcements by ECI
- Suvendu Adhikari, Tapasi Mondal, Ashoke Dinda, Sudip Mukherjee, Saikat Panja, Shilbhadra Dutta, Dipali Biswas, Sukra Munda, Shyamapda Mukherjee, Biswajit Kundu and Banasri Maity joined the BJP ahead of State Assembly elections in 2021.