Odisha Local Body Elections 2018 Schedule Dates Results Ward List Voter List Candidate list Opinion Poll, Odisha Municipal Corporation Mayor Councillors Nagar Palika Parishad Elections Results 2018, Odisha Civic Polls, Odisha Rural Urban local body Electi
- Category: Odisha Political News
- Last Updated: Friday, 07 October 2016 16:36
Odisha Local Body Elections 2018 Schedule Dates Results Ward List Voter List Candidate list Opinion Poll, Odisha Municipal Corporation Mayor Councillors Nagar Palika Parishad Elections Results 2018, Odisha Civic Polls, Odisha Rural Urban local body Elections 2018
Odisha Local Body Elections 2018 Dates:
The State EC has not yet declared the Odisha Local Body Elections 2018 dates.
Odisha Local Body Elections 2018 Results:
Odisha ocal Body election results 2018 has not yet declared.
Odisha Local Body Elections 2018 Ward Reservation List:
Odisha Local Body election 2018 reservation list is not yet declared by the State Election Commission.
For the first time, 50 percent seats will be reserved for the women candidates while SEBC candidates will get 27 percent reservation.
- There are 66 Urban Local Bodies in Odisha state.
- Local body elections 2018 would be held in 32 municipalities and 91 Urban Local Bodies (ULB).
- Odisha 2013 local body election was held on 19 september 2013.
- In September 2013, the party won 49 of the 66 urban local bodies in the first phase of the polls.
- In November 2013, it swept the civic polls in western Orissa by winning 15 of the 20 urban local bodies.
- In 2015, of the total 129 wards, the BJD won 103 seats (79.84%) while Congress and BJP won 11 (8.52%) and 12 seats (9.30%) respectively. The independent candidates won three seats (2.32%).
Odisha Local Body Elections 2018 Candidate List:
Odisha BJP BJP congress Party Candidate List 2018..We will be updating soon.
Odisha 2013 Local body elections Resulta
The ruling BJD today swept election in eight urban local bodies – three municipalities and five notified areas where polling was held yesterday.
In all the eight civic bodies, BJD has been able to secure majority, state election commission sources said.
The BJD has won absolute majority at Daspalla, Dharmagarh, Balimela, Tusra, and Redhakhol Notified Area Councils (NAC) and three municipalities in Paradip, Belpahar and Sunabeda.
Opposition Congress and BJP secured 11 and 12 wards respectively out of total 129 wards spread over the eight urban local bodies. The BJD candidates won in 103 wards while Independents bagged three.
While Congress candidates failed to open account in three urban bodies like Daspalla, Tusara and Rairakhole, no BJP candidate won in Dharmagarh notified area council, the sources said.