Uttar Pradesh Municipal Corporation Council Election Result 2017 2018 Schedule Candidates Opinion Exit Poll Ward Voter list
Uttar Pradesh Municipal Corporation Council Election Result 2017
Get Uttar Pradesh Municipal Corporation Council Election Result 2017 2018 Dates Voting Live, Mayoral Candidates Names, Opinion Exit Polls, Ward Reservatio List and Voter list. Uttar Pradesh Municipality Election Dates 2017 2018, Uttar Pradesh UP Municipal Corporation Election Updates, UP Wards List
Get all details of upcoming Uttar Pradesh Municipal Corporation Council Election, Uttar Pradesh Municipal Corporation Dates Wards List Download voter list
A Municipal Corporation, City Corporation, Mahanagar Palika or Mahanagar Nigam is a local government in India that administers urban areas with a population of more than one million. The growing population and urbanization in various cities of India were in need of a local governing body that can work for providing necessary community services like health care, educational institution, housing, transport etc. by collecting property tax and fixed grant from the State Government.
Counting of votes begin for the Uttar Pradesh civic body elections.
List of all Winners of Uttar Pradesh Mayor Election Result 2017
|S.No. & Municipal Corporation Name||Winner|
|1. Lucknow Municipal Corporation||Sanyukta Bhatia of BJP wins|
|2. Kanpur Municipal Corporation||Promila Pandey of BJP wins.|
|3. Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation||Asha Sharma of BJP wins.|
|4. Bareilly Municipal Corporation||Umesh Gautam of BJP wins|
|5. Gorakhpur Municipal Corporation||Sitaram Jayaswal of BJP wins.|
|6. Agra Municipal Corporation||BJP candidate Naveen Jain wins|
|7. Mathura-Vrindavan Municipal Corporation||Mukesh Arya of BJP wins.|
|8. Jhansi Municipal Corporation||Ramteerath Singhal of BJP wins.|
|9. Ayodhya Municipal Corporation||Rishikesh Upadhyay of BJP wins.|
|10. Varanasi Municipal Corporation||Mridula Jaiswal of BJP wins.|
|11. Meerut Municipal Corporation||Sunita Verma of BSP wins.|
|12. Saharanpur Municipal Corporation||Sanjeev Walia of BJP wins|
|13. Moradabad Municipal Corporation||Vinod Agarwal of BJP has won.|
|14. Aligarh Municipal Corporation||Mohammad Furkan of BSP wins Mayor seat in Aligarh|
|15. Allahabad Municipal Corporation||Abhilasha Gupta of BJP wins.|
|16. Firozabad Municipal Corporation||Nootan Rathore of BJP wins|
- Chief Minister Adityanath began his campaign with a rally in Ayodhya, which, along with twin city Faizabad, has just been upgraded to a municipal corporation.
- According to the State Election Commission, 24 districts had voted in the first phase of the polls on November 22, while 25 districts went to the polls in second phase. As many as 26 districts voted in the third phase on November 29.
- BSP is currently leading in Jhansi, Meerut and Agra municipal corporations. Congress, on the other side, maintains its lead in Mathura.
- Current trends in UP civic elections show that BJP is leading in Moradabad, Ayodhya - Faizabad, Varanasi, Firozabad, Saharanpur, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly and Kanpur.
|Leads + Wins *Final Result Awaited||MAYOR||BJP 2017||BJP 2012||INC 2017||INC 2012||SP 2017||SP 2012||BSP 2017||BSP 2012||OTH 2017||OTH 2012|
|Kanpur 110/110 Wards||BJP||58||27||18||20||12||0||3||0||19||63|
|Lucknow 110/110 Wards||BJP||53||44||6||11||26||0||2||1||13||54|
|Ghaziabad 100/100 Wards||BJP||57||14||15||9||5||0||13||0||10||57|
|Agra 100/100 Wards||BSP||53||37||2||4||5||1||27||0||13||48|
|Varanasi 89/90 Wards||BJP||39||27||21||19||14||0||2||0||13||44|
|Meerut 90/90 Wards||BJP||36||43||2||5||4||0||28||0||20||32|
|Allahabad 80/80 Wards||BJP||22||14||11||10||24||0||3||0||20||56|
|Bareilly 80/80 Wards||BJP||37||23||1||0||28||0||1||0||13||47|
|Aligarh 70/70 Wards||BJP||35||32||2||4||18||0||21||0||4||34|
|Moradabad 70/70 Wards||BJP||35||23||10||8||16||0||4||0||5||39|
|Saharanpur 70/70 Wards||BJP||28||-||2||-||4||-||9||-||27||-|
|Gorakhpur 70/70 Wards||BJP||27||19||2||3||18||0||5||0||18||48|
|Firozabad 70/70 Wards||BJP||19||7||1||1||11||0||10||0||29||34|
|Mathura 70/70 Wards||BJP||41||15||8||10||4||0||6||0||11||20|
|Jhansi 60/60 Wards||BSP||21||16||6||6||3||0||11||0||19||38|
|Ayodhya 60/60 Wards||BJP||48||7||0||6||9||0||0||0||3||12|
Uttar Pradesh Municipal Corporation Mayor Election 2017 Dates Schedule
The Uttar Pradesh State Election Commission on Friday announced the schedule for Uttar Pradesh local body elections 2017.
- The Election Commission said that the Uttar Pradesh civic polls 2017 will be held in three phases.
- While the first phase polling in Uttar Pradesh municipal elections 2017 will be held on November 22, the second phase has been fixed for November 26.
- Voting in the third and final phase will be held on November 29.
- The results for the UP civic polls will be out on December 01 when the counting of votes will take place.
- The local body elections will be the first big test for Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath whose BJP came to power in the state earlier this year.
- The civic polls, to be held in November-December. No date has been announced by the Election Commission.
District Wise Schedule of Uttar Pradesh Local Body Urban Elections 2017
|Sr. No.||Mandal||District ( Phase-I)||District ( Phase-II)||District ( Phase-III)|
|22. Nov. 2017||26. Nov. 2017||29. Nov. 2017|
|2||Meerut||Meerut, Hapur||Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar||Baghpat, Bulandshahar|
|3||Moradabad||Bijnor||Amroha, Rampur||Moradabad, Sambhal|
|7||Kanpur||Kanpur Nagar||Farrukhabad, Etawah||Kannauj, Auraiya,Kanpur Dehat|
|11||Lucknow||Unnao, Hardoi||Lucknow||Rae Bareli, Sitapur, Lakhimpur Kheri|
|12||Faizabad||Amethi, Faizabad||Sultanpur, Ambedkar Nagar||Barabanki|
|14||Basti||Basti||Sant Kabir Nagar||Siddharth Nagar|
Facts abour Uttar Pradesh Municipal Corporation Urban Elections 2017
|Sr. No.||Parameters||Total No Seats Vacant
|1||Total Municipal Corporation||16|
|2||Total Municipal Corporation Ward||1300|
|3||Municipal Corporation Polling Station||13327|
|4||Municipal Corporation Polling Center||3784|
|5||Municipal Corporation Voter||15212083|
|6||Municipal Corporation Male Voters||8210003|
|7||Municipal Corporation Female Voters||7002080|
Facts abour Uttar Pradesh Municipal Council Urban Elections 2017
|Sr. No.||Parameters||Total No.|
|1||Total Municipal Council||198|
|2||Total Municipal Council Ward||5261|
|3||Municipal Council Polling Station||15387|
|4||Minicipal Council Polling Center||4746|
|5||Municipal Council Voters||12300051|
|6||Municipal Council Male||6531537|
|7||Municipal Council Female||5768514|
- Around 30 million voters would be eligible to exercise their franchise in these polls to be held for over 650 posts, including 438 municipal boards, 202 town areas and 16 corporations, also comprising two newly constituted Ayodhya Nagar Nigam and Mathura-Vrindavan Nagar Nigam.
- In 2012, the BJP had swept these polls, winning 10 of the 12 mayoral posts. Lucknow mayor Dinesh Sharma is now a deputy chief minister of the state. In the coming months, the spotlight will also be on the Gorakhpur and the Phulpur Lok Sabha bypolls with the recent Amethi visits of Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi and BJP chief Amit Shah and the SP national convention in Agra setting the stage for a high-octane contest.
Lucknow Municipal Corporation elections were conducted in February 2014
|Party Name||Number of Corporators|
|Indian National Congress (INC)||20|
|Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)||150|
|Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)||10|
|Shiv Sena (SS)||--|
|Samajwadi Party (SP)||20|
District Wise Population of Uttar Pradesh
How to Search in Voter List
- Body type
- ULB Name
- Ward Name