C fore Karnataka Opinion Poll Latest Election Survey 2017 2018 Live Results
Find C fore Karnataka Opinion Poll Latest Election Survey 2017, by C fore for Karnataka Assembly Polls 2017, Karnataka opinion poll party wise seat/vote share, Karnataka polls 2017,what is the opinion poll of Karnataka assembly election 2017 2018, who will win Karnataka assembly election 2017 2018
C fore opinion poll survey predicts a Congress win in Karnataka elections
According to the survey, Congress can easily win by 43 percent vote getting 120-132 seats.
As the state prepares for assembly election next year, the Congress has better chance of winning in Karnataka than the BJP, according to a pre-poll survey by C fore. The Congress can easily win garnering 43 percent vote or winning 120-132 seats with the BJP trailing at 32% share or winning 60-72.
|C fore Opinion Poll Karnataka 2017|
- The actual polls are still nine months away and the survey reflects current mood of the people.
- The poll was conducted between July 19 and August 10 across 165 constituencies. Nearly 24,679 voters were interviewed in 340 urban and 550 rural locations.
- The state's citizen would like Siddaramaiah as the Chief Minister followed by BS Yeddyyurappa.
- In 2013 polls, BJP had won around 40 seats, but Siddarmaiah of Congress swept the polls with vast majority of more than 120 seats. The state has seen shift in power from Congress-JD(S) coalition to BJP-JD(S) coalition since 2004.
- Currently, the state is under the Congress rule. Besides Coastal Karnataka and Bombay Karnataka — where BJP will get majority — Congress is likely to win with majority in other areas including capital city Bengaluru, according to the C fore survey.