Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana (BBBPY), Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Eligiblity Details Benefits, BBBPY, PM Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Scheme,BBBPY Yojana Application and Claim Forms, How to download Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana form, BBBPY form downl
1.Prevent gender biased sex selective elimination
2.Ensure survival & protection of the girl child
3.Ensure education of the girl child
- Implement a sustained Social Mobilization and Communication Campaign to create equal value for the girl child & promote her education.
- Place the issue of decline in CSR/SRB in public discourse, improvement of which would be an indicator for good governance.
- Focus on Gender Critical Districts and Cities low on CSR for intensive & integrated action.
- Mobilize & Train Panchayati Raj Institutions/Urban local bodies/ Grassroot workers as catalysts for social change, in partnership with local community/women’s/youth groups.
- Ensure service delivery structures/schemes & programmes are sufficiently responsive to issues of gender and children’s rights.
- Enable Inter-sectoral and inter-institutional convergence at District/Block/Grassroot levels.
Sukanya Samridhi Yojana It is a part of India’s ‘Beti Bachao- Beti Padhao’ initiative(Girl Child Prosperity Account)
The Beti Bachao campaign is supported by numerous medical organizations in India, including the Indian Medical Association.
The campaign has reported some success in parts of India. In 2009, it was reported that in Gujarat, rates of female births increased from 802 to 882 for every 1000 male births. Beti Bachao activities were credited with this improvement.