- Category: National Political News
- Last Updated on Thursday, 20 September 2018 11:24
Lok Sabha Parliamentary Election Opinion Poll 2019 Date Live Voting
Lok Sabha Parliamentary Election Opinion Poll, Lok Sabha Opinion poll 2019, LOK SABHA Opinion poll result 2019, Who will win in Lok Sabha polls, Lok Sabha Election Survey Result, Lok Sabha Exit poll, Aaj Tak opinion/Exit poll, ABP News-Nielsen opinion/Exit poll, India Today cicero opinion/Exit poll, Chanakya opinion/Exit poll, India TV Cvoter opinion/Exit poll, NDTV opinion/Exit poll, Axis opinion/Exit poll, Lok Sabha CM Candidate, Lok Sabha Election Issues, Lok Sabha Party Wise opinion poll, Lok Sabha Constituency Wise opinion poll
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Opinion Poll
Opinion Poll 3: India Today Kurvy Poll Predicts
- Forty-one per cent people rated Modi's performance good, while 25 per cent thought he performed average.
- If Lok Sabha elections were held today, the National Democratic Alliance will win 258 of 543 seats, 24 seats down from 282 it had won in 2014.
- The Congress-led United Progressive Alliance is expected to make a considerable improvement in its tally, with 202 seats.
India Today Kurvy Poll Predicts
Opinion Poll 2: ABP News-Lokniti-CSDS ‘Mood of the Nation Survey 2018 - Feb 15, 2018
The India Today Mood of the Nation poll for January 2018 suggests that if elections were held today the BJP would win just 264 seats, compared to 305 that the same survey had found 12 months prior.
Polls, allies and analysts all suggest the party is at least concerned about not being able to reach the halfway mark and what that might mean.
The Lok Sabha has a total of 545 seats, with 272 as the halfway mark. In 2014, for the first time in 30 years, one party, the BJP, managed to cross that mark and win 282 seats.
Opinion Poll 1: ABP News-Lokniti-CSDS ‘Mood of the Nation Survey 2018’ - Jan 25, 2018
|Lok Sabha Election Opinion Poll 2019|
|Lok Sabha Election Schedule Date 2019|
|Lok Sabha Election Candidate List 2019|
|Lok Sabha Election Result 2019|
|Lok Sabha Election 2019|
Parliament Constituency List of India