Lok Sabha Parliamentary Election Opinion Poll 2019 Date Live Voting
Lok Sabha Election Opinion Poll, Lok Sabha Opinion poll 2019, LOK SABHA Opinion poll result 2019, Who will win in Lok Sabha polls, Lok Sabha Election Survey Result, Lok Sabha Exit poll, Aaj Tak opinion/Exit poll, ABP News-Nielsen opinion/Exit poll, India Today cicero opinion/Exit poll, Chanakya opinion/Exit poll, India TV Cvoter opinion/Exit poll, NDTV opinion/Exit poll, Axis opinion/Exit poll, Lok Sabha CM Candidate, Lok Sabha Election Issues, Lok Sabha Party Wise opinion poll, Lok Sabha Constituency Wise opinion poll
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Opinion Poll
Opinion Poll: India TV-CNX Opinion Poll Predictions
1. According to India TV-CNX Opinion Poll, NDA is predicted to get 285 out of 543 seats in Lok Sabha Elections 2019.
2. The Congress-led United Progressive Alliance (UPA) is expected to get 126 seats in Lok Sabha Elections.
3. Others including SP, BSP, TMC, TRS, regional parties and independents are projected to win in 132 seats.
1. NDA is predicted to get 242 out of 543 seats in Lok Sabha Elections 2019.
2. If Lok Sabha elections were held today, the National Democratic Alliance will win 242 of 543 seats, 40 seats down from 282 it had won in 2014.
3. The Congress-led United Progressive Alliance is expected to make a considerable improvement in its tally, with 148 seats.
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Opinion Poll Summary
|6||Jan-19||ABP News – C Voter||233||167|
|8||Dec-18||ABP News – C Voter||247||171|
Parliament Constituency List of India