AAP convener and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday launched his party’s ‘youth manifesto’ touching upon drug menace, unemployment, and education in the state.
Here are thr full points of AAP's Manifesto for Punjab Polls 2017
- Entrepreneurship and skills centres will be opened in 147 blocks of Punjab. Incubation centres will be set up in 10 cities.
- A foreign employment youth board will be opened with branches in Jalandhar, Amritsar, Mohali, Ludhiana and Sangrur to advise and train youths for foreign jobs.
- Kanshi Ram Youth Skill University in Doaba with one regional centre each in Malwa and Majha.
- Free WiFi hotspot in every village, city and government colleges.
- Abolition of application fee and interviews for government jobs.
- Full payscale during probation for government job along with reducing probation time period to 2 years.
2. AAP will finish Mafia Raj completely. No govt contracts to MP, MLA, Ministers or their direct relatives.
3. AAP will provide ‘sikhia’ card to students to avail free bus facilities & start exclusive bus service for women
4. Drug Menace
- Cut drug supply chain within one month
- Drug task force to investigate role of politicians and police
- Alleged false cases registered by SAD government against addicts will be cancelled.
- Toll free helpline number to report drug smuggling.
- Special law to give life imprisonment till death to guilty drug smugglers.
- Increased budgetary allocation
- Free bus services for all students, CCTV in government schools
Free laptop for every student from Class IX onwards.
- 29,000 vacancies of teachers in government schools to be filled.
- Government teachers will not do any administrative work
- Rs 10 lakh loan for every college students and residential hostels for students and working professionals in every district
- New medical colleges, rural institutes of higher learning, degree colleges, hospitality and hotel management college. An Institute for Film and Media will be established in Mohali.
- Punjab Olympic Mission to be launched to encourage & empower Punjab sportspersons to win medals for the state
- AAP will set up a sports university & 3 additional sports colleges to encourage sport among Punjab’s youth
- AAP will offer highest prize money of all states for achievement in sports. Olympic gold medal prize 5 crores!
- 500 talented sportspersons to be identified & adopted by state. Their training, diet & fitness will provided free
7. HealthCare reforms and pro-people initiatives will be undertaken along the line of Delhi Govt.
8. AAP will give full pay during probation period to doctors, teachers & other professionals in government services