- Category: West Bengal Latest Election News and Updates
- Last Updated on Friday, 20 April 2018 16:50
West Bengal Panchayat Elections 2018- Dates Live Voting Candidate list Results
West Bengal panchayat election 2018, West Bengal, West Bengal election dates, West Bengal panchayat election live voting 2018, panchayat election 2018, panchayat election result, 2018 election news, candidate list, West Bengal election news, 2018, panchayat election, gram panchayat election, polling dates
West Bengal Panchayat Elections 2018 Polling Dates
- Panchayat elections in West Bengal will be conducted in three phases in May.
- Polling will take place on May 1, 3 and 5.
- The counting of votes has been scheduled for May 8.
- State Election Commissioner AK Singh said, adding that a total of 58, 467 polling stations will be set up in 20 districts for the over 5.08 crore voters.
West Bengal Election Dates
|Schedule For Assembly Election Rajasthan 2018|
|Issue of Notification||2-Apr|
|Last date for making Nominations||9-Apr|
|Date of Poll||1,3,5 May|
|Counting of Votes||8-May|